This is an evolving collection of links of Egyptological interest. Some of them will be quite scholarly/specialized, not necessarily for people who are only casually interested in Egypt.
- Studies in Ancient Oriental Civilization (SAOC) publications (free downloads for personal use) at the Institute for the Study of Ancient Cultures at U. Chicago (formerly the Oriental Institute)
- pharaoh.se — The names of the pharaohs, with full titularies and citations
- Thesaurus Linguae Aegyptiae
- Simon D. Schweitzer’s Ancient Egyptian Dictionary
- Persons and Names of the Middle Kingdom
- Das altägyptische Totenbuch (The Book of the Dead) archive
- The Karnak project – inventory of documents and texts from Karnak
- Papyri at ushabtis.com. Some notable ones …
- Nestanebetisheru (The “Greenfield Papyrus”), famous for its completeness, quality, and the presence of Medjed!
Locations and Monuments
- The Theban Royal Mummy Project by Wm. Max Miller, M.A. Don’t let the old Tripod site and old-fashioned HTML fool you, this is chock full of content with excellent source citations.